John Lennon once said, "Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans...." (it's not his quote, he just made it a more popular saying)
No excuses, after I came back from my short trip to Boston last month, I got hit with a huge amount of real-world things to handle and just couldn't make it back here. It's not that I didn't want to, it's not that I didn't care, it's not that I lost interest, I just couldn't do it...
However, I'd like to update you on what's going on here NOW...
1. First of all, as many of you active readers know, I planned on doing a review for yet another dripper. Well, I've cancelled it. I'm cancelling all future dripping related reviews. Dripping is by its very nature inconsistent and troublesome, which kind of goes against the whole concept of this Blog. If you drip, God Bless you, keep on keepin' on and drip to your hearts content. Vape whatever you want as long as it keeps you away from the Analogs.
2. Tasty Vapers! was averaging about 10,000 readers monthly at the beginning of August. By the beginning of September, that number was 11,000. Now, just more than midway through October 2013, I'm currently looking at just over 15,000 visitors this month. WOW!
3. The comments keep on rolling in (through the contact form), but this Blog only has *2* Followers. One from California and one from Canada. If you like this Blog, please let others know about it. Please click on the links all over the place to Follow, Like, Share, etc. There's a nice "Join this site" button in the right hand pane for you to click on, to easily Follow this blog!
4. For those of you who pay attention, I am a Non-Denominational Christian Minister. For those of you who don't understand what Non-Denominational means, it means that I don't subscribe to any of the many varied denominations (or religions) such as Pentecostal, Episcopal, Baptist, Seventh Day Adventist, Catholic, etc..
I get roughly 4 comments or contacts every single month from people who have self-appointed themselves "in charge" of letting me know that there is "no God" and that "the Bible is so full of contradictions, that only an idiot would believe that it's true". First of all, I delete those comments, because it's severely off-topic when they're posted in a review for say, Boba's Bounty. Second, because I'm acutely aware (by the content of your message) that you don't care about the truth, you only care about how you feel about the truth.
5. Beginning today, I am going to begin to tie my other Blog into this one. So if you see some non-Vape related posts, you know why.
6. I need to get some opinions from my readers. Everybody is telling me that it's time to monetize my Blog. I'm torn on this. My primary hang-up, is that I don't want adverts for products that I say are junk to appear on my Blog. I could probably make a few shekels every month if I do though... Anyway, I'd like to know what you all think about it.
Aside from the above, thank you all very much for your continued support of my blog.
And I'd like to apologize to anyone whose missed my weekly musings... ;)
I'll try and make it up to you...
(image used above sourced from http://www.google.com)